Joining for free and becoming a member of www.scuba-people.com implies that you agree to receive information and offers from www.scuba-people.com and its partners. However, this information will always and exclusively be sent by www.scuba-people.com. We promise never to sell, rent or give your personal information to any natural or legal person.
You agree not to communicate by e-mail, to make available or publish content and not to use this Network:
- in a manner that may infringe or abuse the intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or contractual rights of any third party;
- for the purpose of disseminating software viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, computer, device or telecommunications equipment;
- in a misleading, fraudulent or illegal manner or that encourages the practice of illegal activities, including phishing or obtaining personal or financial data by deception or for the purpose of fraud or deception;
- defamatory or potentially threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or encroaching on the privacy of any third party;
- in a way that is likely to harm minors generally;
- in a manner that incites hatred or is discriminatory in race, color, religious affiliation, nationality, gender, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or at age or generally unacceptable;
- for the purpose of identity theft, misrepresentation of your affiliation to a person or entity, or to gain access to this Network without authorization;
- in order to disrupt or attempt to disrupt the proper functioning of this Network, to prevent third parties from using this Network or to disrupt the normal flow of exchanges by sending an excessive number of messages to the Network (flooding attack , by submersion) or, more generally, to impair the ability of third parties to use this Network;
- to use manual or automated means, including agents, robots or scripts, to access and divert a user's account or to monitor or duplicate that Network or its content;
- or to facilitate the illegal distribution of copyrighted material;
- in a manner that involves the use of personal information or to identify a third party without the latter's consent to that effect;
- in a manner that constitutes or includes advertising or solicitation of any form;
- in a manner that involves the use of deceptive IP or email addresses, or counterfeit headers or disguised identifiers to obscure the true origin of content transmitted through this Network or addressed to its users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or includes advertising or solicitation of any form when the content is directed to users who have taken care to ask not to be contacted for the promotion of other services, products or business interests .
In addition, you agree not to:
- "Hunt down" or harass anyone in any way;
- collect, use or disclose the data of other users, including their personal information, without their prior consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable laws and regulations;
- request, request, or obtain access to the usernames, passwords, or other credentials of any member of that Network, or the proxy server authentication information of any member of that Network for the purpose of automate logins on this Network;
- publish on this Network any content of child pornography;
- publish any content illustrating or containing scenes of rape, ultra violence, murder, bestiality, incest or of a similar nature;
- publish any pornographic content that contains nudity or is clearly intended for adult audiences;
- use automated means, including robots (spiders, crawlers, etc.), data mining tools or the like, to download data from this Network, except for referencing with Internet search engines (eg Google ) and non-commercial public archives (eg archive.org), in accordance with our robots.txt file, or for syndication of content to "correctly estimated" RSS / Atom web services and clients. We reserve the right to define the term "correctly estimated";
- publish inappropriate content, repeatedly post the same or similar content, or charge the network infrastructure excessively, disproportionately or unreasonably;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or participate in any activity intended to interrupt or disrupt the operation of this Network, reduce its quality of service or hamper its functionality;
- use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- take actions that may affect the performance of feedback or performance monitoring systems (such as displaying or importing feedback information, exporting it out of the Network or diverting such systems from their primary purpose); and
- develop, invoke or use computer code to interrupt or disrupt the operation of this Network, reduce its quality of service or hamper its functionality.
To know how to report an alleged copyright infringement related to this Network, thank you for contact us.
You agree not to post, email or otherwise make available any content or use this network:
- in any way that infringes, violates or deflects the intellectual property rights of a third party or any other right of ownership or of a contractual nature;
- in any manner that contains viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or restrict the operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, or promoting illegal activities, including phishing or any other type of deception for the purpose of obtaining financial or personal information in a dishonest or fraudulent or deceptive manner ;
- slanderous or defamatory, or otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any natural or legal person, or disrespectful of the privacy of another person;
- in any way prejudicial to the minors;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory with respect to race, skin color, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, family status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or considered unacceptable;
- to impersonate any person, to falsely declare to be affiliated with a natural or legal person or to gain access to this network without authorization;
- to hinder or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this network or to prevent others from using that network, or to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flood attack) to that network, or otherwise negatively affect the ability of another person to use that network;
- to use manual or automated means (agents, robots, scripts, etc.) to access or manage the account of another user or to monitor or copy this network or related content;
- to facilitate the illegal distribution of copyright protected material;
- in a way that includes personal information or to identify another person without his or her express consent;
- in a manner that uses deceptive e-mail or IP addresses, falsified headers, or other adulterated identifiers to conceal the origin of content transmitted through that network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if the content is sent to users who have asked not to be contacted about other services, products or business interests.
In addition, you agree not to:
- "Annoy" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect, use or disclose information (including personal information) about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable laws and regulations;
- request, request or otherwise access the usernames, passwords or other credentials of any member of that network or proxy identify a member of that network to generate an automated connection to that network;
- publish any child pornography content on this network;
- publish any content showing or containing scenes of rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest or any other similar content;
- publish any pornographic content containing nudity or reserved for a major audience;
- use automated means (robots, data extraction tools, etc.) to download data from this network, with the exception of Internet search engines (Google for example) and public non-commercial archivers (archive.org for example) conform to our robots.txt file, or Web services / RSS / Atom clients "disciplined". We reserve the right to define what we mean by "disciplined";
- publish inappropriate content, repeatedly post the same or similar content, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on the network infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in activities designed to interrupt, impair the quality of, impede the performance of or impair the operation of that network;
- use this network as a classic file hosting service;
- take any action that may hinder commenting or evaluation systems (by preventing the display, import or export of comments on this network or by using them for purposes unrelated to this network, in particular); or
- develop or use any code intended to interrupt, diminish the quality of, impede the performance of or impair the operation of this network.
If you access content that you believe to be infringing copyright on this network, please contact us to report it.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this network in order to perform the above prohibited acts. You also acknowledge that these Network Terms of Service apply to our service providers (including the platform provider for our network) and are entitled to act (by deleting your content and disabling your account, for example) to ensure compliance with these Network Terms of Service. The technology and the hosting of this network are provided by the said on-line service provider of the network. However, the creator of this network has control over the content, membership and policy of this network, including the pages distributed by said service provider on behalf of this network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the said service provider for any matter related to your interaction with other users using this network and your participation in this network.
In the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we offer you the possibility to access your data as well as delete it at the same time as your account. To do this, simply fill out the form below.