Editorial Line of Scuba-people
How are the articles distributed?
- Through the website and plaetforme developed on scuba-people.com
- Through various social networks (facebook, instagram, twitter ...)
- Through SEO Optimization for Search Engines
Who is the targeted reader
- Any French or English speaking person interested in the underwater universe and the world of diving
What are the topics of the articles written
The magazine is the journal of the oceans and can deal with:
- Any article dealing with the world of diving.
- Any article dealing with wildlife or the underwater environment.
- Any article dealing with diving tourist destinations.
The expertise of the chief editor
Christophe Chellapermal has 20 years of professional activity in the field of scuba diving which allows him to have the skills to verify the sources and the accuracy of the facts and articles treated.
Scuba-people is defined as an informative and non-doctrinal journal, mainly devoted to general information, without excluding specialized information, within the appropriate extension limits.
Scuba-people is independent of the political power of government and public administration, as well as economic, social and religious groups. It is governed by criteria of pluralism, exemption and impartiality, style and of form.
Scuba people is about strict and competent information (in the sense of fact finding the most complete), balanced (in the hearing of interests at stake) and objective (even when interpreting events).
Scuba people, through its journalists, and under the responsibility of its director, undertakes to respect the legislation applicable to the journalistic activity, namely the press law, as well as the ethical and deontological principles of the profession.
E-mails from the editor
For the editor, main address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christophe CHELLAPERMAL)
For advertising, partnerships and communication: email@example.com (Christophe CHELLAPERMAL)
For the administrative: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christophe CHELLAPERMAL)